Health and Safety
The health and safety of our employees and guests have always been something we have taken extremely seriously. In today’s current climate, we understand that this is even more important to our guests. We know guests depend on Sands Hotel & Spa for an important period of rest, relaxation, and inspiration.
We want guests to continue to trust and depend that their stay is as safe as it is gratifying. Please find below a list of increased cleaning procedures and changes designed to enhance your experience and stay.
Guests will be asked to sign off and acknowledge they are symptom-free before check-in.
Guests are advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people while enjoying common areas or moving around the property. Physical layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing.
In addition, the following measures will be implemented throughout the property:
- Guests are required to wear masks in all interior public spaces, except when eating & drinking.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at guest and employee entrances, reception areas, as well as all staff areas.
- Guests will be given the option to take self-guided tours of the property. In-person tours are available by request.
- Stay-over and turndown services will be on request only.
- All guest rooms will be stocked with disinfectant wipes for guest use.
- We are asking all guests to check-out remotely from their rooms and folios can be emailed directly to the guest.
- All glassware, books, compendiums, throws, and decorative pillows are being temporarily removed unless requested.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & SAFETY
Our team members are required to complete a COVID-19 Emergency Screening Procedure and sign off before resuming regular work duties. We have also implemented a self-administered temperature check at home for our team. Employees registering any symptoms will not be permitted to work.
We have health and hygiene reminders throughout the property, including the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of masks and gloves, proper hand washing techniques, recommendations for avoiding hand touching, and physical distancing practices.
The staff will also be wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment, including face masks and rubber gloves.
GUEST ACCOMMODATIONS & PUBLIC SPACES
Sands Hotel & Spa uses cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and blood borne pathogens. This includes the use of hospital-grade disinfectants.
Our cleaning and sanitizing applications have been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The Pink Cabana will be serving an all-day menu for hotel guests from 11am – 8pm daily with a “to-go” breakfast box available for purchase.
Starting June 23rd, Pink Cabana will open to the public for Lunch 11am-3pm, and will reopen for Dinner on June 30th, 5:30-9pm.
For more information on our food and beverage offerings please reach out to the hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
POOL & JACUZZI
The pool is open. The jacuzzi is temporarily closed.
For the time being spa services are not being offered.